The goal of this community is to create a safe space to learn about Amanita and other entheogens and to find others who are exploring, experiencing challenging world views, or who are undergoing massive shifts and changes. Because of this I realize that sometimes it means some are going through difficult times.
It’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place with others who share their interests and purposes for being here. We request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards others’ viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align or say nothing and learn to practice patience.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members. What you hear in the chats, please keep to yourself.
- Communicate with as much kindness and respect as you can and try to be understanding of different cultures and communication styles.
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members, or be aggressive toward them.
- Tell others what reality “is” or should be, state beliefs as truths for everyone or “preach” or shame others about their beliefs.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Make prejudiced comments.
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members.
- Ask for or share information regarding the buying, selling, or procurement of illegal substances.
- Discuss or promote conspiracy theories.
- Give anyone advice about starting or stopping any substance, prescription or otherwise.
If you feel harmed in a meeting or from someone in this community, and you feel the harm was purposeful and/or egregious, please reach out to Luna for a resolution. But realize this is an adult forum and you are expected to set boundaries and limits with others here as you would in any public space. Please only reach out if you feel this person should no longer be in this community or that they need to be spoken to about the incident.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it may mean removing someone from a chat, or permanently removing someone as a member, without a refund.
By joining our community, you are considered to be in agreement with the guidelines listed above.